This is a senior role where you will lead the team on projects valued at up to $10m. You will be responsible for managing and leading site activities in accordance with the construction programme. This role will require you to get on the tools from time to time, which is a great opportunity to lead from the front.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Proven track record as a Site Supervisor, delivering projects safely, on-time and to a high standard
- Extensive & practical experience in commercial construction or high-end residential construction (preferably in NZ)
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to lead by example
- Knows how to get the best out of Sub-Contractors and ensure resources are used efficiently
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of the NZ Building Code and NZS 3604
- NZ Certificate in Carpentry (or equivalent)
- Building Practitioners ‘Carpentry’ AND ‘Site’ License
- An exemplary Health & Safety record, with current certificates & qualifications
- Class 2 Drivers License and/or any endorsements
A city equivalent salary and benefits package, plus contribution towards relocation costs is available for the right person.
If you'd like to join our team, fill out the online application form below.